Muller Fuel and Oil Company

http://www.weehawkenhistory.us/timemachine/files/original/6db9979f9b7e2fbf9233bab23cf4be7f.jpg

Title

Muller Fuel and Oil Company

Subject

WHC77

Description

Black and white photograph of gas station, located at 612 Boulevard East, the site of current day Speedway Gas, just north of the first Weehawken exit coming off of the westbound helix. Henry Muller started his business in 1925 with a single and expanded to operate a fleet of trucks at his premises at 612 Boulevard East (site of the current Speedway Gasoline Station.) The company delivered fuel oil, sold gasoline at the pump and industrial and domestic oil burners. He was also a real estate investor.

Type

PH

Identifier

WHC77

Coverage

612 Boulevard E,Weehawken, NJ [40.7687241,-74.0209253]

Social Bookmarking

Geolocation

Tags

Citation

“Muller Fuel and Oil Company,” The Weehawken Time Machine, accessed October 21, 2021, https://weehawkentimemachine.omeka.net/items/show/2470.